St. Patrick’s Day Irish Tap-Takeover
St. Patrick’s Day is looming over our shoulders, everyone’s favourite day is just around the corner! Green shirts are in the ironing pile, stocks in green hats have gone through the roof and everyone their morning coffees are getting that little bit warmer…
So, what better way to celebrate this great day than a weekend-long Irish takeover here at Friends of Ham? Irish beers, Irish Whiskey and Irish Food!
Our tap-takeover looks as following:
- Galway Bay // Buried at Sea // Chocolate Milk Stout // 4.5%
- Rye River // Miami J // NEIPA // 6.5%
- Boundary // A.Berliner.Weiss. // Orange & Passionfruit // 4.5%
- O’ Brother // Rainmaker // NEIPA Citrus Galaxy Mosaic // 7%
- O’ Brother // The Dreamcatcher // Session IPA // 4.5%
- White Hag // BA Black Boar // Imperial Oatmeal Stout // 10.2%
- Brehon // Shanco Dubh // Irish Porter // 7.7%
- Galway Bay // T=0 // Mixed Ferm Saison // 4.4%
Our kitchen staff will be choosing a range of delicious Irish cheeses for the occasion, showcasing some of the best dairy products that Ireland has to offer.
We will be pouring Jameson Irish Whiskey & Ginger Ale as a Spirit & Mixer Special all weekend long!
LIVE MUSIC ON FRIDAY!Back to Events